Understanding Docker can be difficult or time-consuming. Aurélie Vache created this collection of sketchnotes about Docker in order to explain the Cloud technology in a visual way.
The book covers:
- What is Docker?
- Should we dockerize everything?
- Docker Engine components (dockerd...)
- Resources (Images, Layers, Registry, Container, Volumes, Events...)
- Images features (dangling images, how to build, pull, push images...)
- Container features (Run a container, copy to/from a container, exec in a container, stop & restart, exit status...
- Dockerfile instructions and tips
- Debugging / Troubleshooting Docker
- Docker init
- Docker Compose
- Useful tools to use
The whole book includes "How To" with concrete examples for all concepts and illustrations that helps to understand abstract concepts.
The author hopes this book will help you in your journey for understanding Docker.
Don't hesitate to rate this book and give me some feedbacks.