As Kubernetes, understanding Docker can be difficult or time-consuming. I've created this collection of sketchnotes about Docker, in order to explain the Cloud technology in a visual way.
The book covers:
* What is Docker?
* Should we dockerize everything?
* Docker Engine components (dockerd...)
* Resources (Images, Layers, Registry, Container, Volumes, Events...)
* Images features (dangling images, how to build, pull, push images...)
* Container features (Run a container, copy to/from a container, exec in a container, stop & restart, exit status...
* DockerFile Tips
* Debugging / Troubleshooting Docker
* Useful tools to use
* And more :-)
The whole book includes "How To" with concrete examples for all concepts and illustrations that helps to understand abstract concepts.
I love to share my knowledge and to help people so if you don't have much money, you can download it for only 1 euro. The only thing I ask is to share to your networks 😉.
If you like my work and want to contribute, you can, it will help me to improve the material in order to continue all the ideas I have for several series of sketchnotes about Cloud technologies, GCP, AWS, DevOps, Microservices, Golang ... :-).
I hope this book will help you in your journey for understanding Docker.
Don't hesitate to rate this book and give me some feedbacks.